Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Check out H&M, great sale and awesome website!

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm embracing the return of the 80's and took advantage of the H&M sale; see link to the coupon below, by purchasing black Rocker tights and a lace T! Also, check out the their website, the "Fashion Studio" is awesome and you can customize your look from head to toe!

http://www.hm.com/us/#/startns/

Will most likely pair the leggings with the cream lace vintage dress I baught in NYC on my B-day! The sales girl told me it's Rachel Zoe's favorite vintage shop so you know I'll be back (-:...if you want the name, let me know!

Shoulder pads are back but I can promise you that I WILL NOT go there...
Speaking of fashion, check out this week’s sales on the Outnet www.theoutnet.com/

I love the Alexander McQueen dress and Jimmy Choo's below but the Fendi bag may be stalker status...would love to hear your thoughts before I pull the trigger!

Would love to hear from you so please join if you like what you see…Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!