Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Not fashion but just as satisfying!

Phil, Jacob and I want to Max Brenner's on Sunday and WOW...so good I could sacrifice a pair of stilettos for the experience!


Jacob started with a dark chocolate milk shake followed by
1. Mediterranean Trio & Crispy Spice Dusted Pita Chips served with creamy hummus, Spanish eggplant dip and babaganoosh.
2. Smoky Dry Rub Chicken Wings with creamy bleu cheese
3. Chicken, Bacon & Cheddar Rolls with a maple glaze & buttermilk
4. Waffle Fries Dusted with Chili & Cocoa Powder
I highly recommend it but make sure you complete the experience with one of their specialty chocolate concoctions…I had the dark chocolate hot cocoa!
As we rolled home down Walnut Street, Jacob held our hand, looked up and said, “Wow, what a great Family Day!”
I think that says it all (-:
http://www.maxbrenner.com/home.aspx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!