Friday, December 4, 2009

The Holiday festivities have begun

Although I'm all about the summer, I really do love this time of the year. Not only for the beautiful decorations adorning all the shops on Walnut Street and the lights in Rittenhouse Square but also cause it's the perfect time to dress up! You know me, if it's shiny and furry, I’m all over it!


Last week, Phil bought me a beautiful vintage mink...check for furry!
I picked up a few sparkled tops at Woodbury and great chain jewelry at Eastern market in DC...check for shiny!
The electric menorah is lit!
Holiday dinner plans with friends and family booked!
Cabo vacation countdown and mental packing has begun!
If only I could get someone to work out for me, I'll be in good shape...literally!

Ahhh, love this time of the year (-:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!