Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Life after Cabo

The flight back was a disaster and the weather in Philadelphia is brutal but I'm still on a Cabo high!
Let's face it, we're lucky to be able to experience a winter snowstorm one day and a summer sunset the following and that's how it was.
Saturday in Philadalphia we got dumped on and enjoyed a winder wonderland sledding down the art museum steps.  Monday we were in the Mexican sun soaking up the rays and the gorgeious scenery while sipping margaritas by the pool.
As I suspected, the airports were a zoo and we barely made our connecting flight back home but here we are safe and brutally cold!
I wish I was back in Mexico but I'm also looking forward to planning our next trip, now where shall we go?
Here are a few of my favorite shots...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!