Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Love/Hate relationship with Shopping

What a great day shopping at Woodbury Commons with my g-friend Nina!


The first few hours were a bit disappointing and then we walked into the Chanel store where I spotted this bag and had to have it. After a few hours of mulling it over and some online research, I bought it! Swearing that this would be it for the day, what followed was a bit blurry but I also bought these amazing Stuart Weitzman Carnaby Over the Knee Boots. Only now to find out that Fergie is a fan (-:



Totally rocker-chic and going to look so great with my new bag!

I love Woodbury!!

http://coolspotters.com/musicians/fergie/and/shoes/stuart-weitzman-carnaby-over-the-knee-boots#medium-49469

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you and your great taste.They will look so much better on you!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!