Friday, June 4, 2010

Last day of Pre-school

Last day of Pre-school; the day I will never forget and the day Jacob will no doubt soon forget!
I'm not sure if I should feel sad or happy or both but I do know that I feel super proud. Not only did Jacob have an amazing 3 years at BZBI but he has grown into such a great little man. Some I would have to attribute to me and Phil and our family but a lot to the school. Today marked an end of an era and next year he goes on to Kindergarten and as far as most are concerned, the world.
Although he has been giving us glimpses into what to expect at today’s celebration, I have to admit I was a little nervous. You see, for the past 3 years, he has spent "graduation day" on my lap not wanting to participate but today, voila...full on action Jacob!
Check out the pics from today starting from this morning’s performance to the pool party at his friend Maya's that lasted past 5pm...hence the pruniest fingers I've ever seen!
Needless to say he crashed in seconds and now I have a moment to reflect back and weep. This Land is Your Land… This Land is My Land…Pre-school was made for You and Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!