Sunday, February 13, 2011

The best things in life are

Really, really expensive but if you’re smart, resourceful and a social media nut like me, you can find ways…less expensive ways, to enjoy the finer things in life without spending a fortune.  And since I subscribe to just about every coupon site in existence, I almost “Die-d another Day” when I saw this LivingSocial deal popup in my inbox.
https://livingsocial.com/?ref=addthis-share-invite

Aston Martin DB9 for one-day in London delivered to your door…
Since I’m no “Octopussy,” I jumped right on it and put my “Goldfinger” to work doing the necessary research and consulting with the necessary people; “The Man with the Golden Gun” (Phil) and “The Spy Who Loved Me” (Jacob) before pulling the trigger.

So don’t be a “Dr. No” and let this “Golden-eye” deal pass or you may well require a “Quantum of Solace” and something shaken, not stirred after all, “You Only Live Twice.”
Yes, “Diamonds are Forever” but an experience like this is once in a lifetime so here it is, “For your Eyes Only” a deal that you can’t “Live and Let Die.

OK, I think that’s enough 007 talk but as you can tell I’m super excited about this and can’t wait to share our experiences with you in April when we make like Connery and live the life of Bond, James Bond.
From Russia-Alya, With Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!