Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pretty little things

Had to share my new find that although is located less than 5 blocks from where I live and work and basically exist, I just discovered by sheer accident. As I strolled past Bella Turka, I couldn’t help but stop and stare at the irresistible and unusual pieces from all over the world especially Turkey and Israel.
The owner, Koray Avci, is Turkish and hand selects his goodies for an unbelievable collection that makes this spot a treasure trove like no other. From all things evil eye to these killer bracelets, you know I had to try on everything but zoned in on these beauties...now which to get is the question!?
Located in Liberty Place, Bella Turka is a must go-to if you're looking for something special, looking for something different or, just looking...have fun!http://www.bellaturka.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!