Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Costume Institute Gala at the Met

The theme of this year's Costume Institute Gala at the Met was "Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty" and I have admit, there were a lot of stunners and, as always, a ton of sinners.
The exhibit runs May 4-July 31 and will showcase over 100 of McQueen's most iconic designs.

http://blog.metmuseum.org/alexandermcqueen/
Here are my faves, what do you think?
Chanel of course
Alexander McQueen does it again
 and again
Never really got her but liked this version of Christopher Kane's runway look 
Stella McCartney, love the simplicity of this nude dress
Gucci but could have done without the bolero
Yes, I like this Zac Posen creation
and back in the day would have LOVED this Pucci but find it way too costumie and not at all modern
I love Marchesa but hated this
Wait a minute, WT-pardon my French is this?
and clearly, models don't know best...
et je suis fait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!