Monday, May 23, 2011

Putting the TestTube to the test

How lucky am I to receive the NewBeauty Testube courtesy of my fab friend Sharon!

Now, I'm going to put all the goodies to the test and report back on what I find...stay tuned but if you're looking for the latest and greatest in must-have beauty products, buy them here!
http://testtube.newbeauty.com/


First on my list is the Philosophy "Purity Made Simple" cleanser...

"A highly effective one-step facial cleanser."
What it is formulated to do:
Philosophy Purity Made Simple is a ph-balanced formula that rapidly dissolves dirt and makeup while deep cleaning pores. The best-selling cleanser contains infusions of sage, chamomile, and carrot.

"Best of Sephora Winner 2008" and so far I have to say that I really like how this product feels and smells!  Plus, the one-step cleanser and make-up remover is a big plus for me.  Can't wait to try the rest of the products tomorrow so stand by and let me be your personal tester (-:
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!