Saturday, June 4, 2011

Too good to be true?

Just saw these on Beyonce in the May issue of InStyle and WOW, I so have to have them but when I went to Google them, found this website.  http://www.louboutinlure.com/
Is it too good or I should say, too cheap to be true or have I hit on a goldmine?
Christian Louboutin Daffodile Strass platform pumps for $239...could it be and at this price does it really matter???

After a bit more research, I learned that the classic black Louboutin Daffodiles cost $995 and these Strass Louboutin Daffodiles retail for almost $7,000 and will only be made in limited sizes and sold at select Louboutin boutiques.
So there we have it, I will not be buying them for $7K nor will I ever be Beyonce who probably got them for free so I say this website is my golden ticket to all things Louboutin and at these prices, we should all feel free to indulge but if you do, I want to know about it so please share!
Shop happy!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!