Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Emmys have one thing

going for them, the red hot fashions and when I say red hot I mean, the color RED.  Clearly the color du jour, these scarlet starlets are my faves...
Nina Dobrev in this gorgeous red strapless Donna Karan gown
Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang
Kerry Washington in Zuhair Murad
Also loved Maria Manulo in Ungaro

Julie Bowen in Oscar
Kristen Wiig in Zac Posen...a surprise
Maria Bello in Kaufman Franco
Jennifer Carpenter in Tony Ward
Christina Hendricks in Johanna Johnson -holy curves but check out the pinky toe making an escape...weird
Claire Danes in Oscar, love the color combinations 
and finally...Gwyneth Paltrow in a sheer Emilio Pucci gown that I would have liked so much more if it wasn't a two-piece.  It was impeccably beaded and she was wearing over a half-a-million dollars worth of Neil Lane diamond and platinum bling so I couldn't resist but add her to my list.
OK, so they are not really a couple but if the Scientologists in the room had any say, they would be; Sofia Vergara and Rob Lowe look hot together
And I wouldn't be complete without adding my favorite hot mess, Paula Abdul...OK, now I'm done!
What do you guys think?  Agree/Not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!