Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Today is the Day

that Missoni hits Target stores (and online) nationwide but only through October 22nd or, while supplies last and based on what I'm seeing and hearing, that won't be long; the site crashed shorty after going live! 
Hope you're one of the few lucky few to snag up some of the 400-piece Missoni for Target collection.  Check out the full lookbook here http://bit.ly/oqLlcC and I'm sure that if you miss it in stores and online, you'll find something on eBay by end of day...at twice the the price, of course.
I like, not love, Missoni and am most excited about the home decor
and accessories collection than the clothes although...
 These flats are pretty cute
And I can totally see myself riding around Margate on this bike
And how adorable is this?
And this sectional is just perfect for entertaining
And this scarf and gloves?
Oh, who am I kidding?…I want it all!!!
Go away little dog, I need my Missoni fix....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!