Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm not sure if I should go with

my usual photo holiday card mailed to friends and family or, embrace the eCard and go with my all-time favorite Paperless Post? http://www.paperlesspost.com/invite/alyasherman

There is something to be said for keeping with tradition and using the conventional delivery method but, I'm neither a. Traditional or b. Conventional so…is it time to save a few trees and go digital?  Ok, so maybe I am a bit traditional and can sometimes be somewhat of a fuddy-duddy but, I’m also a social media freak and love the idea of the instant gratification an eCard can bring. You customize it, send it and can track when and who opens it...Love that!
Now the big question remains, do I have everyone’s email addresses?
What do you guys think, old or new...would love to hear your thought on this!

2 comments:

  1. Like you I am not traditional (but I do celebrate all holiday traditions mainly because... I don't know I just do)... But Lisa loves to send Xmas cards to family and friends and B-day cards to family. If it was up to me I would just send eCards. It's the thought that counts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting physical cards which is why I think that people do too but agree that its the thought that counts. It takes me so much time to design the card that once it's done, I want to just get it out!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!