Monday, February 27, 2012

I wasn't loving the


Fashions at last night’s Oscar ceremony but if I had to choose a few faves...
Angelina Jolie looked hot as ever in a structured velvet Atelier Versace gown that she accessorized with Brad Pitt and $2.5 million worth of Neil Lane jewels although, the leg thing was a bit funny and even drew some imitators...


Jennifer Lopez looked great in Zuhair Murad minus the nipsposure that is...
I liked Sandra Bullock's embellished black and white Marchesa but not on her and mostly from the back...
Gwyneth Paltrow looked great in a white caped Tom Ford creation that showed off her incredibly toned bod but, it was a bit stiff for my taste plus...
it was her Anna Hu lace-effect platinum and diamond cuff bracelet that really stole the show... 
And now, since my very perceptive son asked me during the broadcast, "Mama, what would you wear to the Oscars?"  I've been giving this question a lot of thought. 
Oh who am I kidding, I've been thinking about this my whole life and although it changes often, my dream Oscar dress would be...

oh, I can't decide on just one!
Whats yours?
Am I missing anyone worth mentioning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!