Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!

Introducing Stage 32; a network community for the Theater, Television and Film types... actors, directors, producers, screenwriters and now...me! http://www.stage32.com/
It’s a gathering place to discuss and develop projects, to join actor with director, director with producer, producer with cast and crew.  You can grow your contact list and build a pertinent network in rapid fashion and the more you participate, the greater the results.
Not sure how or why I got the invite?  Maybe they sensed my lifelong desire to be a Movie Star but, here I am and, as the saying goes, It’s not what you know, It’s who you know and since I have a backstage pass and, you know me, now so can you!
Let me know if you want in and I'll send you an invite under one condition...If you win an Oscar, you MUST take me as your date!
The community allows you to post head shots, screenplays, acting clips, projects – anything you feel showcases your unique talents and you know you’ve got them so let’s go, it’s Showtime Baby!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!