Saturday, March 10, 2012

Last night I was honored to

attend the http://helpusadopt.org/ fashion show and cocktail event at Neiman Marcus and had to share the amazing night with you, my friends.
It was a beautiful fusion of fashion and heartfelt inspiration that you had to experience to truly appreciate but I guess the pictures will have to do.  
Becky Fawcett, the founder of Helpusadopt and host of the event kicked off the night with a speach about her path to adoption and the challenges she and many face as they embark on building a family through adoption.  She spoke to many in the room and to me in particular...  
First, and since many of you asked, I will share what I wore; a plum DVF dress, Bally patent pumps, a Chanel bag and a metal sequin scarf/necklace that probably weighed close to 5lbs and chocked me all night but I got a ton of compliments on so...I guess it was worth it!?

I'm pooped so I will stop the writing and let the pictures speak for themselves and oh yeah, one more thing.  Never drink and shop…trust me, it’s dangerous...YSL dangerous!


 
















Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!