Friday, March 16, 2012

Spent my day off

doing what I like best...shopping!
and now, enjoying what I love best...spending time with the family!!
A few things to let you know about before I forget...
On Wednesday, April 4th from 6-9pm, GUESS is holding a Memebers Only event at the Cherry Hill location!
Preview their Spring collection, enjoy hors d'oeuvres and champagne and receive exclusive offers including triple points and a mystery shopping card valued up to $500!
Want to feel good about all the $$ you are going to spend?  A portion of the event sales benefits Dress for Success Philadelphia!
GUESS by Marciano
Cherry Hill Mall
2000 Route 38
Cherry Hill
I will be in Italy and unfortunately, won't be able to attend but, since I'm an M Loyalty Member, invite you to be my guest and if you want to go, RSVP by Tue. April 3 online at guessmarciano.com/rsvp or by phone at 856-662-4970
I did my part and bought this dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!