Sunday, May 6, 2012

Best.Party.Ever.

The Kentucky Derby Party at Eleven Madison Park was Off the Charts Awesome and we were luckier than I'll Have Another to be there!
When we were first invited, all I knew about the Derby was that hats are a must and black is off limits and so of course, I focused on finding the perfect Derby attire fitting such an event.  That said, this party was beyond my expectations!
The fantastic space...

The sea of fabulous hats...


Not one but 2 live bands playing inside and out; The Crooners and The Defibulators...

A raw bar overflowing with oysters, moonshine mignonette, shrimp, lobster and stone crabs...

and the tastiest fried chicken and waffles I've ever had...
An outdoor cigar bar...

More Mint Juleps than you can possibly drink in one afternoon...



And did I mention the candy bar with mint julep macaroons, lollypops, cotton candy and oh so much more...



By the time the race began, we were all too ready to pause and take a break from all the festivities...NOT
Oh what a Fab night! 
Thank you Boys & I'll Have Another!?

1 comment:

  1. It all looks so fabulous! You (cigar included) and Phil look great! Will their be a Preakness and Belmont parties as well?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!