Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I'm so behind...but here goes!

Spent an awesome weekend in NYC @ the Fabulous Gansevoort Hotel...2 weeks ago!
Started the day with what is probably the best espresso in NYC, Ninth Street Espresso at Chelsea Market...trust me!
Checked into our Suite...
Checked out our View of Meatpacking...
Met up with good friends over great drinks at the Plunge Rooftop Bar... 
Celebrated in Style a friends 40th...
 Late into the night...
Pictures TBD as I can't remember half of what happened and need permission for the others...

Celebrated - in disbelief - our 12yr Anniversary...
 Brunched at Pastis...


Meandered through the Gay Pride Parade...

 Where EVERYONE took part in the festivities!
You tell me, male or female?
Shopped and, in typical Sherman fashion, didn't buy ANYTHING like...
This CHANEL Limited Edition...
 D&G gown...where do I wear this creation?
Karl Lagerfeld...wanted the leather gloves?
Stocked up at Economy Candy Market - old school candy shop - where you can find candy you loved as a kid that no one carries anymore!
Quick cocktail at the Fabulous Beauty and Essex, http://www.beautyandessex.com/...


How do you NOT love a place that serves free Champagne in the Ladies Lounge?

Wow, that feels like a lot!  No wonder I was exhaused for the rest of the week...but what a weekend!?
I leave you with this cause that's how I roll (-;

1 comment:

  1. Well worth the wait! Great pictures including the P. Coladas one!

    Congrats on you 12th!!! But why disbelieve?

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!