Wednesday, July 25, 2012

This is Gold, Everyone! Gold!

Not sure about you guys but we religiously watch Seinfeld and, although I pretend NOT to want to watch it every time Phil puts it on, secretly and now openly, I LOVE it!
Saw him live in AC a few years ago and he was OK but I'm willing to give him another shot.  Good thing too cause he's bringing his stand-up to all 5 NY Boroughs.
Jerry Seinfeld is officially returning to the stand-up stage for the first time in NYC in 14 years and he's doing it his way by visiting each of the five boroughs, saying, "I was born in Brooklyn, went to school in Queens and started out as a comedian in Manhattan. I feel like New York City taught me how to be funny. I'm so excited to perform a special series of shows for my beloved home town." 
Seinfeld will take the stage on five Thursday nights in October (along with opener Colin Quinn) and the schedule is below. Tickets go on sale July 30th, and seem to range $75 to $106

Manhattan
Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012
The Beacon Theatre located at 2124 Broadway
Tickets are available online at http://www.beacontheatre.com/ or by calling (866) 858-0008


Bronx
Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012
Lehman Concert Hall located at 250 Bedford Park Boulevard West
Tickets are available online at http://www.lehmancenter.org/ or by calling (718) 960-8833


Queens (Flushing)
Thursday, Oct. 18, 2012
The Colden Auditorium at Queens College located at 65-30 Kissena Blvd.
Tickets are available online at http://www.kupferbergcenter.org/ or by calling (718) 793-8080


Staten Island
Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012
The St. George Theatre located at 35 Hyatt Street
Tickets are available online at Ticketmaster or by calling (718) 442-2900


Brooklyn
Thursday, Nov. 8, 2012
The Walt Whitman Theatre at Brooklyn College located at 2900 Campus Road
Tickets are available online at http://www.brooklyncenter.com/ or by calling (718) 951-4500

Here's some vintage Seinfeld to get you in the mood:

LOVE IT!

4 comments:

  1. Love Jerry! I have all the seasons on DVD! I don't watch the show as often right now, and would watch The Office if they were playing at the same time, I will always be a fan!

    Does Phil like "Curb"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started watching and it's in the same category as Seinfeld. Lisa does not like it either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with her, Larry makes my skin crawl but I can watch Seinfeld forever!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!