Thursday, August 2, 2012

Considering that

the last time I was at Matyson, I dined with the most wretched people who I will not name but am also no longer friends with, I had very low expectations as I joined coworkers for lunch.  Talk about being pleasantly surprised!  In total contrast to my last visit many years ago, yesterday's meal was surprisingly pleasant and totally delicious! 
Ordered the Grilled Albacore Tuna over sesame noodles, pickled vegetables, cucumber and nori...
The tuna was perfectly seared and the combination of flavors was light, zesty and Yummy!  
I guess I should have known that it was the company and not the food that turned me off of this great little BYOB in the heart of Center City.
I will most definitely return but next time, with much better company!
http://www.matyson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!