Wednesday, November 21, 2012

If I were

Rich and Famous...
Just reading about Rihanna's demands as she jet sets the world as part of her '777 Tour' performing 7 shows in 7 days in 7 different countries and...it got me thinking.
What would I demand if I were rich and famous and, I'm going to say that it wouldn't be Cheetos, Ruffles, Oreos, Gummi bears, Cup O' Noodles... you get the point.
1119-rihanna-777-getty
So, should that ever happen...being rich and famous that is, I want to be fully prepared and have begun to craft my list, and it goes something like this.

ALYA's ( Capitalized cause that's how it's gonna be when I'm Rich and Famous) Diva Tour Demands in no particular order but all very very important!
-A private Jet...given!?
-24/7 massage therapist...big, strong and handsome!
-Personal trainer...forgiving
-Plastic surgeon with lots and lots of goodies in his arsenal
-Professional photographer and airbrushing expert
-Beauty crew of make-up artists, hair dressers, eustachians, manicurists, etc.
-Buddha Bar music or other based on mood
-Scented candles EVERYWHERE...candle tbd but all white and black
-Red and White wine and lots of it
-Moët & Chandon Dom Perignon White Gold and lots of it
Pqsbb
-White everything and a crew to keep it all clean
-Carrot juice...can this be white just in case my entourage spills?
-Cheese especially Manchego and Parmesan
-Prosciutto...imported only and not from China!
-Truffles...French
-Olives...Italian
-Jelly Bellies with the black/licorice and brown/Root beer removed...Yuk! 
-Doritos...baked
-LaMer for face and body
-Everything CHANEL
Man, I would make an AWESOME Diva!!??

OK, have to get back to reality but personally, I like my list better.  What's on yours?

Rihanna's is several pages long but here are some of the highlights...
-One package of Oreos
-One large bag of Haribo brand Gold Bears
-One box of Capri Suns
-10 bags of cheddar cheese Ruffles
-Red Bulls, Grey Goose, Coke, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Diet Coke
-10 bags of Flaming Hot Cheetos
-Stuffed olives

-One box of Golden Grahams cereal
-Mini Babybel cheeses
Read more: Rihanna Sends Out List Of 'diva Tour Demands'

Want more on what some are saying will likely go down as one of the worst-ever catastrophes to strike music journalists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!