Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Years to Remember!

Last night, we celebrated in a way that can only be described as AWESOME!
Everyone looked fantastic and came ready to bring in the New Year...
We laughed...
We posed...
We got a little crazy...


 What? I'm celebrating!
 The Master did his Magic!
 anyone else see the irony in this pic?
My own personal countdown...lost track as soon as these were removed but I'm going to guess I had XXX
The men cooked while...

The ladies posed for pictures and enjoyed the celebration!
 Me and my one and only...
Just what the doctor ordered the morning after...
Thanks to Audrey from COOK and amazing friends for making this one of the best and most memorable NYE celebrations.
If last night was any indication of the year to come, 2013 is going to be one deliciously Happy and Healthy one!
С Новым Годом!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!