Thursday, January 17, 2013

Rock your Body

into amazing shape for Free?
Yes please! 
So in my attempt to diversify my workout routine, I've fallen in love with spinning and joined Body Cycle Studio conveniently located at 1923 Chestnut Street. 
It's definitely one of the more expensive class experiences so you can imagine my surprise when I first, scored a Daily Candy deal for 10 classes and now, found out that they are offering free classes!
Join Body Cycle Studio on January 22nd and 23rd for the GAPFIT Takeover...
http://www.bodycyclestudio.com/

GAPFIT TAKEOVER

FREE CLASSES. FREE SWEAT. FREE GEAR? 

GapFit will be taking over Body Cycle Studio next Tuesday and Wednesday- all classes will be FREE and you have the chance to try on, work out in, and keep GapFit pants! 

How’s that? Learn more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!