Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just Do It...Quit!

I may be somewhat insensitive to the depth of addiction as I don't have an addictive personality but, if you are a smoker or, have loved ones or friends who smoke, this is for you.
Someone posted this on Face Book and I couldn't help but comment.
I'm aware that this is one of the most difficult habits to kick but amazingly, it takes only 20 minutes to start seeing the results of quitting and get your heart rate and blood pressure to drop back to normal levels...now isn't that worth it?What happens when a smoker quits
I grew up in a home where well into my teens, my father was a smoker and so maybe, that's the reason why I've never ever tried a cigarette.  Yes, this is true and let me just say that if he could quit...so can you!
No only does smoking destroy you on the outside...
Smokers teeth what happens when a smoker quits
But there is also a shared belief among many health care professionals that smoking tobacco is as dangerous as taking heroin!
Both substances are highly poisonous, highly addictive, and kill.



smokers lungs what happens when a smoker quitsSo please, do yourself and your loved ones a favor and Just Quit!  
Plus, think of all the fabulous things you could buy with the money that's currently going up in smoke! 
Quit smoking
OK, I'm off my sandbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!