Friday, May 10, 2013

Who would have guessed that

with all the beautiful baubles out there, the one piece of jewelry I want most right now is the Fitbit Flex?
Why it's all the things I love; it's sleek and stylish, black so it matches most of my wardrobe and,  it performs multiple duties from tracking my daytime activities to when I'm catching ZZZ's.
Very similar to the Fitbit One, but smaller and totally wearable...what's great is that instead of wearing it on your belt, bra or pocket, you slide it in and out of a slim, rubberized wristband.
Check it out here and let me know if there is another that you prefer over it like the Jawbone Up or the Nike+ FuelBand?
FLEX™ WIRELESS ACTIVITY & SLEEP WRISTBAND


Although it comes in black, you can buy a three-pack of other colors for an extra $30.  
FLEX™ WIRELESS ACTIVITY & SLEEP WRISTBAND

The Flex uses a low-energy Bluetooth connection to talk to a USB dongle on your computer or, more miraculously, your iPhone or Android device. If you’ve got your phone in your pocket and a Flex on your wrist, the latter will trickle data to the former all day long. You can check your progress in the app (and get notifications) or tap the device itself to activate the LED lights which indicate how far along towards your goal you are.
FLEX™ WIRELESS ACTIVITY & SLEEP WRISTBAND
Yup, it's the not-so-secret-Geek in me combined with the all-out-Fashion-lover that makes me want this in worst way!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!