Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Great Night for a White Party!

I have to say, I'm a lucky girl!
Last night, I was honored to celebrate my birthday with amazing friends who came ready to party and party we did!
Here are the hightlights and for all the pics, go to Alya's White Birthday Party album!
Guests arrived by Beach Buggie...
Guests arrived by Beach Buggie
Dressed to the Whites...


We dined on fresh Sushi from Ginza...
Mouthwatering hors d'oeuvres courtesy of Roman Catering...
Capri bites served by Roman Catering
and ended the night with CHANEL cupcakes from Aversa's Bakery...
CHANEL cupcakes
and a Shore staple, Ice Cream from Ken's Ice Cream Truck...
Dean, our new Best Friend...I mean Bartender, served up endless cocktails and kept us all VERY happy!
While we chilled and caught up with friends...

White hot friends
Until...the cops arrived...picture coming soon but I call that a successful Party!
Thanks to all who came to celebrate with me XOXO!!!
Personalized Sushi Menu and shot glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!