Saturday, September 14, 2013

What better way to

Start the Yom Kippur Social Media Fast than with a Chef M. Schulson crab and pasta extravaganza!
Michael Schulson Shape Magazine's Hottest Chefs in America
After his stint as chef of Buddakan in New York City, the sexy Schulson went on to open two successful Asian-inspired restaurants: Izakaya in Atlantic City, NJ, and Sampan in Philadelphia. To hone his skills and deep passion for cooking Asian food, Schulson went straight to the source and formally trained across the continent. The only thing as hot as his delicious Asian cuisine? His personal style outside of the kitchen!
Date-night dinner: Since I'm in restaurants most of the time and always eating complex food, I try and keep it simple when cooking for my girlfriend at home. I'm all about healthy, simple, and flavorful food. I'll marinate fish and do a simple broil or sear, then serve it with a fresh seasonal salad and some steamed vegetables. Pair it with a glass of Rosé or a bottle of wine and you've got a perfect date night.
Favorite way to sweat: I love cross-training workouts. My workout usually consists of 30 minutes of high-intensity cardio intervals followed by 30 minutes of cross-training with weights—lots of legs and core work. I tend to work out for 60 to 90 minutes, five to six days a week.
Food splurge: I'm a big fried chicken guy! I usually treat myself about once every three months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!