Thursday, October 10, 2013

So Much To Do

So Little Time in NY...
I spend 2 days in one of my favorite cities and packed in more work and fun than humanly possible!
Stayed at the Awesomely cool Bowery Hotel...

Partied at the Bowery Terrace where I won 2 tickets to see BeyoncĂ©!



After hours Party at the chic Gold Bar...

Woke up to a gorgeous view of Manhattan...
 Breakfast Meeting at Think Coffee...
Lunch meeting at Chef Geoffrey Zakarian's Lambs Club...
For the record this is NOT all that I ate!
Geoffrey Zakarian Lambs Club
Somewhere in the middle of it all, finally checked out Eataly...WoW!
Eataly New York
 and squeezed in a lunch meeting over Greek delicacies...
Kellari Taverna NY Greek New York
Needless to say, I'm in full detox mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!