Monday, January 13, 2014

Thinking Spring

Following below freezing temps, the "warm" weather has me thinking about Spring and our annual Family adventure but can't seem to land on THE place.
This article about the Top 25 Cities in the World is getting me inspired but I'm still on the fence...
Here are the parameters if anyone has any ideas;
I want prefer that it's outside of the US
Modern and metropolitan city to stay in and explore but with easy access to other area attractions and towns
Fun authentic atmosphere would be great...hard to find these days no matter where you go but that's the fun of this challenge!
Excellent restaurants and an interesting food scene
Great culture; museums, theaters, music, etc 
Warm weather in April
As I'm writing, thinking there should be an app for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!