Friday, April 16, 2010

What a Day!

While I contemplate my next act of brilliance, check out Splendor’s weekly Style & Culture Radar.
http://www.splendora.com/
Zac Posen's new collection for Target will hit stores and target.com on April 25, but New York fashionistas can get a preview and shop before anyone else for 24 hours starting at 11pm tonight: here's the link to the flyer with all the info…best part is that everything's under $200!

http://twitpic.com/1fuiu3
Also check out the shoe slideshow for an awesome selection of flats for spring, all are on sale
and totally cute.
Ok, I have to confess that I have a new obsession but since these Fiorentini and Baker boots are $600, I have some thinking to do.  I do love them though and they will go with everything!
But in the meantime, yesterday had to detox from a day of back to back meetings and picked up these Zigi Soho sandals in tan. Wore them today and not only did I feel like I was wearing jewelry on my feet but they're sooo comfortable and…I'm sooo ready for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!