Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Become a Threader Today!

Check it out guys, another great site with deals galore

Deals.MyDailyThread is a great new shopping segment of MyDailyThread and offers daily limited time promotions from the best stores, restaurants, spas and venues in your city.
http://www.mydailythread.com/Philadelphia

Today, Richard Nicholas Salon, my favorite hair joint in Philadelphia, popped up in my inbox and at over 50% off how could I resist? A $60 haircut for $28…Done, done and done!
If you don't catch this deal in time, here is their website and some special offers, I recommend Nadine...she's a Wiz with scissors!
http://richardnicholas.com/

The concept is simple: One deal per day at a deep deep discount. They handpick the best retailers, restaurants, bars, spas and other must have products in your city! So sign up, specify your city of interest and each day, you’ll receive a special offer, a surprise right in your inbox.

Other fun sections of the site feature DailyThreads, DailyTracks and DailyGallery.

Trust me, you will love this site and remember who threaded you onto it…that’s MyDailyThread talk for all you outsiders but not for long. Since I get Threader points for referring a friend, let me know if you’re interested and I’ll invite you. Deal!?

Now get in there and sign up or better yet, send me an e-mail and I'll invite you...its fun to save $$

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!