Sunday, July 11, 2010

Any excuse to dress up

I’ll take any opportunity to get dressed up and with a closet full of evening dresses; I’m always at the ready. Above anything else, I love to buy eveningwear especially when I come across something I know no one else will have, something special and unique. This dress is no exception and I was excited to pull it out AGAIN for Celia’s Bat-Mitzvah. Jean Paul Gaultier dress from probably 10 collections ago and still one of my favorites.

Paired with my go-to stilettos by Roberto Cavalli that I scored in South Beach also a good 5 years ago.

Chanel bag, a gift from my awesome husband and vintage bracelets thanks to Great grandma Liza. Hair and make-up inspired by Kim Kardashian. I know, I shouldn’t admit that but I love the fauxhawk she sported to her pre-birthday celebration and had to replicate it.

To complete the look and the piece de resistance, the Chanel tattoo, could you die!? A woman at the party almost did and couldn’t stop taking pictures of my lower back! I love love it but how do I make it last?

Good thing I bought the full collection. So, all oldies but goodies but I think the look came together nicely, thoughts?
The Bat-mitzvah was a blast and how could it not be, the Russians know how to party. Bottles of Vodka and Petron on the tables, unlimited sushi and diamonds galore. Alexis Bittar made a huge showing with at least half the women at the party wearing his candy-colored Lucite and metallic jewels…great stuff.
Here I am with my biggest critic and fan, Jacob...he approved, hope you do too (-:
Mazel Tov Celia, great party and thanks for giving me an excuse to get all dolled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!