Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Become a Fashion Insider!

If you're not a member of DailyCandy chances are you won't know about Swirl until it officially launches to the masses.
But since I am and you're my favorite reader, I'm going to tell you all about it.

Swirl is the new online sample sale site created in partnership with DailyCandy. Access to clothing and accessories from the world's best designers, up-and-coming buzz makers as well as established brands all at up to 80% off! Awesome, right?

Since membership is exclusive to DailyCandy subscribers for the beta launch, you have 2 options:

Let me know if you want access to Swirl and I will send you an invite or, sign up for DailyCandy and you’ll see the invite at the top of the page. Make sure that when you register for DailyCandy that you specify the city you want to get info on and that’s it. Every day you’ll get an insider's guide to all that's fun, fashionable, food related, and culturally stimulating in it.

What are you waiting for, check it out here http://www.dailycandy.com/all-cities/ and let me know if you want access…have fun “Insider”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!