Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Warm and Fuzzy all over

I fought the urge for years but once I succumbed to the UGG, I was hooked.  I can literally live in mine and sometime do wearing them to work, around the house, running errands and sometime even out.  The problem is, they are kinda ugly which is the reason I fought the temptation for so long but no one can deny that they’re the most comfortable shoe you will ever own.  So, if you’re like me and facing the style over comfort dilemma, I have a solution for you addicts, the UGG insole. 
Turn any shoe into a comfy billowy goodness by inserting one of these babies.  They work great with just about any closed shoe or boot and for only $14, you can be comfortable and stylish all at the same time.  http://www.zappos.com/ugg-ugg-insole-replacements-womens-white
Now if only I could wear them with my stilettos but that would be weird right?  Exposed furry feet are never sexy so let this be our little secret, OK!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!