Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My new addiction

Thanks to my friend Sharon who is fresh from the west coast where great ideas like this are born, I have a new addiction http://www.houzz.com/

There is one thing I love more than fashion and that’s design so I can’t say enough about Houzz, an online community of home design enthusiasts from around the world.  The site offers awesome design ideas for home owners and professions and in my case, a designer wannabe. 
Say ciao to all the magazine clippings of design ideas you’ve been storing somewhere they will never see the light of day.  This site allows you to create your own idea books from the thousands of photos housed within and share them with friends and designers or, swap tips and ask questions with other members. 
From traditional to modern, I love love love it not only because the site contains over 60,000 great ideas but it’s visually awesome and so easy to navigate.  Sign up, get inspired and start your own idea books.  I look forward to seeing you on the site and sharing your thoughts and ideas.  Check it out here by clicking on the "My Houzz" link to the right.
Happy Designing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!