Saturday, March 19, 2011

How is it that

a bad mani/pedi can ruin your...I mean my whole day?  Ughhh
I realize that I'm extremely picky when it comes to my nails and thats mostly because I can do them myself really really well so when I finally found Michelle, I was elated!
She is just as meticulous as I am and does a fab job every time.  Not only that but she is extremely reliable but sometime unavailable and that's mostly because others like me who know of her have bragged about her to others which has made it that much more difficult to book her.  
On a few rare occasions however she has been out or, unavailable and I've had to settle for her less than perfect counterparts and today was one of those days.  Of course we have a party tonight and of course I had an appointment but she was, in her defense, at a funeral and although I'm extremely sadden for her, I'm extremely disappointed with my nails.
I know, worse things can happen so I should just get over it right?
Ok, I'm over...just had to vent so thanks for listening...I mean reading (-:
BTW, found out that my favorite color, Lincoln Park at Midnight, is in Limited Edition so if you love it as much as I do, stock up!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!