Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Don't Judge me!

Ok, I’ll admit that I'm a sucker for reality TV and have even watched Keeping Up with the Kardashians
and Kourtney & Kim Take New York but just for the fashion, I swear! 
OMG, I know what you are thinking...stop it!
All while holding the remote with every intention of switching channels and hoping that no one catches me in the act but I can guarantee you one thing my friends, I will NOT be watching Khloe and Lamar. 
Yes, these two now have a reality show of their own and why?  Doesn’t Ryan Seacrest have enough funneling his pockets he has to subject us to this madness?  She is so annoying with her large disposition and tiny “I’m trying to be sexy little voice” and he?  I admit I don’t know much about him, but will also admit that I really don’t care to either. 
And so to demonstrate my dissatisfaction, I will not tell you when or where the show will air not that you can’t find out at the click of a button but that is just something you’re going to have to live with...I won't judge you...promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!