Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Mess

Let's face it, the Brits are not known for their sense of style and although Kate looked beautiful, I was a bit disappointed in her dress.
It certainly didn’t look like an Alexander McQueen creation but it was classic, beautiful and modest which I guess it had to be. So I’m glad that I was correct in my predictions and especially glad that she took inspiration from Grace Kelly whose dress Kate’s greatly resembled so there you have it; nothing new or unique but pretty nonetheless.
They certainly look happy and generally in love which is so great to see so much luck to them but now, let’s shift our attention from the Royal matrimony to the Royal mess…Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie.
What in the world were they thinking and who let them out of the house with no mirrors donning those getups? The clothes, the hats, the total disaster that will be talked about for years to come and will no doubt haunt them forever.
The outrageous hat choice was so disliked that it even inspired the creation of a Facebook page, "Princess Beatrice's ridiculous Royal Wedding hat," that at the time I was writing this, was at 46,302 "likes"
So, one step forward Duchess Catherine and two steps back B&E, shame on you!
And those hats! I have to admit; I love hats and wish I/we could all wear them all the time but OMG, is this the best they could do?
Ok, enough with the negative, there was one standout that I have to mention; the stylish, the dapper, the well groomed and the oh so delicious David Beckham and...his wife what’s her name?? (-:
You have to admit it ladies, he looked like Royalty and yes, Victoria looked amazing too, even loved her hat!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!