Wednesday, July 20, 2011

A labor of Love

So now that I've taken you inside Welcome, and here is how it all went down.  We bought the house, agreed that we would furnish it with existing furniture and do the minimum to fix it up but...who were we kidding?  Immediately, the kitchen had to be addressed and so in less than a month we had designed it, ordered it and within a weekend, it was installed. 
Kitchen before

and after; KraftMaid cherry cabinets in Peppercorn
 Liebherr refrigerator
Bertazzoni stove and Zephyr hood
Before

After; Bosch dishwasher and KWC sink all in stainless steel
Although I really wanted white Carrera countertops, I was convinced by many including my husband that my obsession with keeping everything spotless wouldn’t be able to live with the very porous material and so, we settled on this Kashmir White granite. 
I Love how it all came together but mostly love that aside from installing the granite, we did it all ourselves.  Would love to hear what you think?!

2 comments:

  1. Great great great job and very beautiful! You both should be proud and very happy with the final result! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!