Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wine as you've never seen it before

I love wine and drink it often.  Sometimes, too often if that's at all possible but, as much as I drink it, I wouldn't call myself a wine snob.  I just know what I like and I like it white and chilled in the summer and red and bold in the winter.  I also like it in a pretty glass so when I saw these I almost choked on my Chardonnay.  A wine glass with its own cork...hello?  Brilliant!
I'm not one for leaving wine in my glass but, it could happen and I need to be prepared for such a time...no?
Made by ColleVilca, an Italian factory that makes crystal objects by hand. To order, send an email to: mirella@vilca.it.
Only Italians could create something so fabulous...Salute!



2 comments:

  1. Very elegant looking (at least on that picture), but no, I do not leave wine in my glass! It could be handy for stopping bugs from getting in... :-)

    Oh... And I do call myself a beer snob... just saying... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bug stopper, I like it!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!