Tuesday, November 8, 2011

All good things come to those who wait

Although I love our Master bath, it needs a bit of a facelift and since summers are reserved for all things Shore house, this winter I plan to make like a plastic surgeon and remake the Master Bathroom. 
First on the list are new faucets and while I’ve looked at literally thousands, I think I just found the ONE and isn’t it fitting that its created by a fashion designer?!
In 2006, Jason Wu partnered with home furnishings company Brizo to make designer faucets and the Odin was born.
It's black, it's sleek and I want it but of course, the Jason Wu Brizo collection doesn't launch until spring 2012 so if I want it, I need to preorder it now.  Why now?  Because only 1,000 Odin faucets will be made and I need 2 but at $795/pc…yikes!
Oh, did I mention that the lucky preorderers will also get a "signed and hand-numbered Jason Wu illustration" and a keychain also created by the designer.
http://www.brizo.com/jasonwu/index.html?video=jason-wu-for-brizo#.TrmjuAH4bfg.blogger

Ok, that’s worth it now, let's hope my husband doesn't read this post and confiscate my cc!!!???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!