Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I often get asked what

my favorite Philadelphia restaurant is and I gotta say, Valanni is definitely up there.
Well, I should probably rephrase that...
Now that they are serving a new weekend Brunch, complete with All-You-Can-Drink Blood Mary's and Mimosa's...it has very quickly topped the list!
The menu looks awesome and is a seamless blend of Mediterranean and Latin influenced small and large plates of seasonal specialties. Check it out here http://www.valanni.com/ but, make sure that you come back at night to experience SOCIAL.
Located within Valanni, SOCIAL http://www.socialnightspot.com/ is the perfect spot to enjoy tapas, cocktails and live music into the early hours of the morning...Very Miami so you know I love it!

Valanni
1229 Spruce Street

3 comments:

  1. All-You-Can-Drink Blood Mary's and Mimosa's? That place will go bankrupt if Lisa and I go eat there! Actually I know a manager there. Have to talk to Lisa to see when we can come! Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy and let us know next time you are in town!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!