Tuesday, January 17, 2012

All I have to say is

It’s a good thing that I don’t have an addictive personality…shopping doesn’t count by the way…because if I did, MYHABIT.com would be my habit of choice. 
MYHABIT, http://www.myhabit.com/ launched in May 2011 and although I’ve been a member since my friend A turned me onto it, I’ve kept it to myself.  Why you ask?  Well, every time I log into an online shopping site, the item I want is either sold out, available in big girl sizes only or, the cost to ship it is close to the price of the item so, sorry to hold out on you but, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! But, I just can’t keep something this good from you much longer so here goes...
Let me just say that for someone who subscribes to all the biggies, I actually do very little online shopping because unlike most, I like the physical shopping experience.  It’s my therapy and I need to look and touch and try which is something that online just doesn’t give me but…MYHABIT.com comes pretty close.
It’s not just a discount shopping website but an experience with beautiful 360° video footage that truly gets you one step closer to the real thing.  In other words, it’s an extremely exciting and undeniably habit forming shopping experience and I suggest that you add it to your list of the likes of Beyond the Rack, Gilt, Ruelala and Ideeli today!
Oh and did I mentioned that MYHABIT offers free, instant membership; fast, free shipping on U.S. orders and free return shipping in the U.S., as well as fast $25 international shipping to 50+ countries.
So what are you waiting for?  Sign up now and don’t forget to keep up with them on twitter.com/MYHABIT, www.facebook.com/MyHabit and of course, there is an iPhone app for you on-the-go fashionistas!
I know I know I’m trouble but I like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!