Saturday, April 28, 2012

What a Wonderful

Night!
The 60th Anniversary "Court of Dreams" Benefit was held at the Arthur Ashe Center in East Falls last night and what a beautiful night it was.
The courts were transfomed in a candlelit ballroom on one side...
and the auction floor on the other...
Up for auction was everything from a private lesson with one of the tennis pros to a private jet ride with Ed Rendell who, was also in the house...  
We were honored to sit at Table #1 except that in this case...
I think that it mean that we were least likely to bid on the most expensive item?
Anyway, we managed to do a little bit of damage but when you have a BidPal at your disposal, how do you not partake in the bidding fun?
I always love the chance to give back to a great cause while mingling with interesting people...News anchors, Politicians and the Who's Who of Philadelphia all made an appearance.
Eat and drink great food and wine...catered by Brûlée Catering and
I got to wear my CHANEL dress and YSL Tribtoo Pumps...again!
I guess you can call me a Recycle-ista!!!
Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!