Thursday, August 9, 2012

Call me your Personal Curator of

all essential and, not to be missed, Olympic content and by essential I mean salacious like...
This kiss between Ukrainian swimmers Daria Iushko and Kysenia Sydorenkthat that set YouTube, Twitter and the entire web-osphere on fire...
Funny how that generated so much buzz and this was totally overlooked...
 as was this...
And the fact that Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh Jennings help hands throughout the entire Bob Costas internview last night!?  I don't know, I found that to be kinda weird...
Which, of course, got me researching and guess what I found?  
The incident became so huge that Sports Illustrated decided to post an online slideshow http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/1106/memorable.sports.kisses/content.1.html of the "Best Kisses in Sports."
Don't know about you but seeing Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly just wasn't the same?
So far, there is no news on exactly why they kissed but, reports are that the kiss was not part of the routine or the result of a long-standing Ukrainian tradition.  
Yeah, I can confirm that this is not a Ukrainian tradition although, sometimes a recreational habit.
Ta-da!



1 comment:

  1. Wow! OK...

    So this IMMEDIATELY caught my eye... :-)

    And I'm thinking, why did I miss synchronized swimming!!! I mean, right now it has to be the HOTTEST sport EVER!

    I did a search on Misty May a couple of days ago, and Wikipedia (of course) has that she and Kerri went to relationship therapy. So, is that why they are now lovers, I mean, holding hands on that show? (Not that there is anything wrong with that...)

    The last picture posted I assume that it is of the girls making out above, right? And I don't have my good reading glasses here at work, but I swear the look like sisters!!! It totally ruined the moment!!!

    You said, and I quote "Yeah, I can confirm that this is not a Ukrainian tradition although, sometimes a recreational habit..." You mean for Ukrainians? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!