Saturday, August 11, 2012

Calling ALL Fahionistas!

My birthday is just a few days away and, as most of you know, I tend to treat it as somewhat of a National holiday.  Most years I take the day off and although I'm not sure what this Tue will bring (work somehow gets in the way) I'm again at a loss for what I want...
The boys said that I can have anything...not going to take FULL advantage but, my brain IS in full overdrive!
Jewelry?  ALWAYS but haven't found anything that really speaks to me although I've been wanting a small letter to compliment the monogram Kacey K necklace Phil got me from the fabulous Ms. Banks of TownHome, http://www.facebook.com/TownHomeOnline?ref=ts How would a black diamond "S" look?
Shoes?  Need to buy these for myself; you all read the Russian superstition that men can't buy their women shoes or, they will walk out of their life!  I'm thinking anything by Louboutin will do just fine...BUT
Also loving the Walter Steiger Fall collection especially, The Oscar boot which also happens to be one of Victoria Beckham's favorite with a slight makeover.  It's now covered in studs!


As I was searching, finally found the nude and black pump I've been stalking and its by Giuseppe Zanotti...

Giuseppe Zanotti’s Fall/Winter 2012-2013 collection was inspired by the fashion photography of Helmut Newton who is most famous for his nude photos of women taken in 50′s & 60′s.  Now it all make sense!
OK, I can go on and on about shoes forever and although I'm happy to see that the one-shoe-to-invest-in this Fall/Winter is the knee-high boot -and that is different from previous seasons How?- I'm also relieved that I can rock my Stuart Weitzman Carnaby's  again ala Fergie!

Somebody stop me...I also love these fringe, snake and thigh-high boots from the Altuzarra Fall 2012 Collection...
Which finally brings me to the purpose of this post and what I need from you.
I THINK I've decided that I want a new bag but not sure which one yet so...
Calling ALL Fashionistas for HELP!
What is this seasons IT bag or your suggested LUST MUST???
I word of Warning...If you say Coach you will be immediately disqualified...sorry!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!