Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Say Hello to my Little

Feline!
Thanks to PAWS, we have a healthy and happy new family member, Zoe Nyx...
She is settling in and exploring her surroundings but I think she's liking what she sees and...smells?  So far she has been lingering in Sock's old spots which is both, sad and promising but, never in a million years did I expect to be so taken by a cat.
Monday we said goodbye to our little Socks and were all in agreement that we were open to adopting another kitty so...on Saturday, we went to PAWS looking to start the adoption process and the moment I saw this little fur ball sitting there in the kitten room, I knew I had to have her!
I think that she too knew that she had to have us cause she immediately came over and...the rest as they say is history!
We were lucky to have been approved almost immediately but if you're looking to adopt a pet, know that it may take a few days after you fill out the application.
That evening, Zoe was roaming the Sherman compound... 
Yup, I even let her jump on the white leather sofa...
as well as her own little city...OK, I couldn't resist!
PAWS is great, clean and takes care of all the necessary tests and shots so you are sure to get a healthy little friend.
They have 2 locations in Philadelphia in case you're looking to expand your family so check them out here or, visit one the following locations...

100 N. 2nd Street (at Arch)
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Ph: 215-238-9901 ext: 30
Email: adoptions@phillypaws.org
learn more


2900 Grays Ferry Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19146
Ph: 215-298-9680
Email: clinic@phillypaws.org
learn more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!