Thursday, January 17, 2013

Many gray hairs later

I've gotten to the bottom of it and wanted to share in case you were experiencing the same issue.
Last week, I noticed that I wasn't able to upload photos into Blogger.  This started at almost the same time that I got my new phone, Galaxy SIII so naturally, I thought that it was in the way the phone was syncing to my computer.  So, I tried saving all the pics to a folder and uploading from there and still nothing.
After many days of searching and researching, it turns out that it wasn't my phone but, the browser that I was using. 
Evidently Blogger no longer supports the Internet Explorer browser and is wanting everyone to convert to Goggle Chrome.  Firefox works also but IE no more so yesterday I changed over to Chrome and let me tell you...what a difference!

I tried it a few years ago and for some reason recall hating and abandoning it but now, I'm really liking the experience and it was super easy to establish my credentials and bring over all of my favorites.
Funny how with the world at our fingertips, it took this long to get a straight answer and, from another blogger who was experiencing the same problem.
So, paying it forward and hope that I saved you lots of time and aggravation.
As for me, I'm off to coloring my hair...maybe I'll try the color Chrome?


4 comments:

  1. Actually I stopped using IE about 3 years ago. I have been using Firefox for a while. Maybe now I'll give Chrome a try. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm late to the game but so glad I switched. Now I have to migrate to my domain, AlyaBuzz.com
    Baby steps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Waiting for your .com!!!

    You should have a launch party celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, great idea!
    I think I will do just that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you!